NOOTERS CLUB® wants your rescue group to be
successful! Use these fundraising tips to give your fundraising
event a boost. For assistance with any of these, and to see how
NOOTERS CLUB® can participate in your fundraising event, contact us
- Promote the fact that you are running a fundraising event on
state and local event calendars. There are a large amount of
online event calendars. Try the big ones like Yahoo’s
Upcoming.Yahoo.com or Eventful.com. Most of them let you post
your information online for free and even allow you to upload a
logo or photograph.
- Promote your fundraiser on FaceBook, MySpace and Twitter.
Make an event and announce it to all your followers.
- Use your LinkedIn account to promote the fundraiser. You can
link to your press release in your LinkedIn groups news discussions,
as well as promote it in an update on your status page.
- Send out an email to your members and supporters telling them of
your fundraiser and encouraging them to visit your website.
- Make a list of local media in your community. Send out
a news release announcing your fundraiser or event.